Thursday, December 04, 2008

From Geek, to Sheek, to PERVERTED

Since the last post a lot has happened. First and foremost I am no longer 26, yeahhhh, I am now 27 (as if there was another age in which I can miraculously become, like 25..lol). And second the I realized that I may not be materialistic, but I am dickalistic (thank you c.b. for that one..lol) I love it. Not like a ho, but I really like the connection that comes with it. After last night however, I have learned that it's not just the dick at allllll, but the man behind the dick...allow me to elaborate....

I was on facebook just giving my daily thought and someone inquired about my status for the day. I think it reflected on change. I knew him from MS and HS. Very geeky, like nerdy to another level so yes geeky. Anyway he looked a lot less nerdy and has a very good job as a VP, of a networking company in Westchester so I said what the hell. We had conversations for about two days and decided to just meet up at good old Starbucks. That went very well. He seems like the perfect Bill Cosby kind of guy..lol

So we are sitting in the car and I notice he is super shy all of a sudden and then asks y I didn't give him a hug. I apologized for being so rude and gave him a hug. Wait lets back up for two seconds. Before the hug I caught him staring at at me. Now I understand men like to look but yuck to gawk after me. I felt like a piece of filet mignon...ewww. SO back to the hug. it was cool. Then came the kiss. That was nice. He kisses very well. Then he started to talk about how heavy his penis was. OMFG. Are you kidding me. Ok well I let it slide. We head back to my house and he stops on the way just to kiss again. Now he is all ohh I really think this is going to work out. I can't wait to just have you. Hold your horses there buddy, even I, miss I love penis is not that quick.

Anyway, we get to my house and he gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek. You know I gotta keep my game tight. No one get's to really kiss me in front of my house..lol. It will mess up my game..lol So I go upstairs and he text Are you as horny as me? I just didn't respond. WTF am I suppose to say. Truly I should have shut him down and be honest but I guess that's where I messed up. I didn't respond to the text. About an hour later he calls and starts talking, but wait, why I hear like he jerking off in the background. Then he starts to moan. Ohh it's over now. This dude is really feeling on himself. And has the nerve to say we need to get a place asap. I want you. Wait, one second...I don't know you...

After realalizing that changing the subject won't do anything, i just tell him im going to sleep. Now the morning comes and guess what I wake up to..Pictures of his man, only it's not little and it's super crooked....

What is this world coming to. How can I meet someone that is so educated but so perverted. Or is it that I have met my true scorpio match and dont' know what to do with it...nahh it's not that..

No comments: